Attorney At Law
Concord attorney Aimee E. Cain is well known in Cabarrus and surrounding counties for her legal expertise and aggressive representation of her clients. With more than 19 years of experience, Ms. Cain understands the conflict divorce can bring upon a family, which is why she treats her clients with empathy and respect.
A Concord native, Ms. Cain moved west to attend the University of California, Los Angeles. She received her bachelor's degree in 1993, and went on to earn her law degree from Loyola Law School in 1997. Shortly thereafter she was admitted to practice law in both California and New York, but decided to return to North Carolina to practice law. In 2004, she was admitted to the North Carolina Bar and has since become a respected Concord family law practitioner.
The Law Offices of Aimee E. Cain are equipped to provide the family law client with more than just legal representation. In addition to being a skilled attorney, Ms. Cain is a certified mediator by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission; a certified parenting coordinator; and a certified family financial mediator.
Ms. Cain has successfully litigated numerous divorce, alimony and child custody and support cases. She has also resolved many cases outside of the courtroom by way of mediation, arbitration, and collaborative law. Her efficient, cost-effective approach to getting results is at the forefront of family law practice.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1997
- University of Los Angeles, Los Angeles
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Psychology
- Family Law Litigator, 1998 to 2004
- Black Grossman & Cain P.A., Attorney
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- North Carolina Association of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Civil Liberties Union, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
- Certified Parenting Coordinator, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
- Certified Family Financial Mediator, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Securities Litigation
- Construction Law
- Contract Disputes
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Custody & Visitation
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
- California, 1997
- New York, 1998
- North Carolina, 2004